Sunday, August 28, 2011

Open to Interpretation

to: Clarity West
date: Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Hi C,

Nice dream, very graphic. Some of the pieces strike a cord with me, like the rainbow. Hawaiians believe the rainbow is the most powerful totum in nature and represents the presence of our forefathers looking in on us. Ohana, or family is the center of the native culture, so to have the rainbow meant that deceased family spirits were close by.

The animals could mean many things including your guardian spirit, also known as "power animal" that is now making it's presence known to you through the dream. I had dreams of my power animal for years, but didn't know what it meant until I went on a shamanic journey and was met by that animal. He guided me to the lower world and in so doing opened my reality up wider.
I suggest your journal the dream with every detail, and then call upon your guides to help in understanding it. Take plenty of time with and show by your patience the desire to understand the dream. If you run into a shaman, ask to be guided on a shamanic journey. We can also do that when you come to Boracay but don't wait if a shaman is available now. The world is moving fast toward a transition and you want your guides close to help you find your way.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment