Sunday, August 28, 2011

Guidance is coming through everything and everyone - You don't wanna miss

Tom's reply to me
Date: Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Subject: Allowing

Film making is a powerful tool to reach masses of people. I enjoy documentaries a great deal, and feel that I learned something useful. Most of the film industry is focused on profits and have no regard for the product, so long as it makes money. If film making is your passion, you will succeed!
Blogging...hummmm.

Two days ago someone suggested that I start blogging, and now you are bringing it up. My only passion is to serve the consciousness of humanity, so if you want to use my insights on a blog or in any other way, that is fine with me. All I ask is that you keep the same ideal in mind... to serve others. I am not original in anything that I know of, and have no need to recognized for my thoughts. I am only a voice for the source from which all things are created.

I was dowsing years ago asking questions about many things. My ego wanted recognition for being successful in business, raising children, being healthy,  and on and on. I kept asking If  "i" was the creator of these things? "NO" and what about this? "NO" and what about that thing? "NO"!!
I was being taught that everything originates at the "Source"  and looks for a "Form" that is willing to be an "Expression" of something new.
The ego itself is a creation of source for the purpose of expression. In short, we as egos (false sense of identity) create nothing!

The key to being an active expression for source, such as film making, music, literature, is to "Allow."  Learn the difference between being "creative" and "allowing."   Allowing is not waiting, or searching or wanting, needing, any of that stuff. Allowing is being "Available" it is preparing yourself by going to school and gathering the information from other points of expression to be ready for the next step in the evolution of an art form. It is a willingness to participate in creation (Co-creation). When I say you have a talent for film making, I am saying, "you are in someway allowing a channel to be open that source is using.

Meditate on this...

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment