Saturday, August 27, 2011

A dream within a dream

To: Tom Neff
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:43 PM

I was walking along a path in a cleared area that looked like a desert sort of area.
As I got further down the path there was a peacock walking around and I noticed it.
I kept walking and looked back at the peacock. At that moment a jaguar came out of nowhere and bit the head off of the peacock. The head of the bird went flying through the air and landed at my feet.

I picked the head up with the neck of it still attached, on the top of the head was one beautiful long feather.
I looked back and the bird's body was still running around without a head until it dissapeared.
I kept walking holding the neck of the bird like a staff, on the top of the head the long feather was rainbow.
I brought it home and my mother washed the head in the shower because the feather was covered in blood stains.

When I took the head out of the shower, the feather was limp but as soon as I held it, the feather turned into
a long beautiful rainbow mane which I brushed and it became more and more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment