Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So many but so few

Mother earth I feel your pain
your sacrifice is not in vain
all of your children love you
though they don't know you

We are waking, the time has come
please support us, make us one
hard times are ahead you have warned us
please help us with the shift we need you more than ever
Is it too late to turn around?

All the mass destruction we have buried in the ground
your bodily temple so abundant and graceful
forgive us mother we have acted distasteful

My heart is in pain so I can't imagine yours
always giving giving asking no more
each person could give back
all that they receive and give more
and get no less than riches for eternity
not riches of this outer world where everything fades
all that glitters is gold
but in our heart is the real diamond

Make a castle inside where you can daily go
walking alone by the seashore and just letting it flow
making an offering of your life
to live it to the highest ideals
impeccability is a word I use now
as I give my life away
Giving giving and getting more
because I'm not asking or seeking for something more
but I will walk through every door
that is opened for me and when bread is offered
I am receiving

Gold is in my heart and my mind now
my teacher has diamonds in his eyes
that must be why
I am a golden girl











No comments:

Post a Comment