Sunday, August 28, 2011

I want to share something

The last few blogs are from a spiritual dialog between Tom, a teacher/friend and I which has been going on via e-mail for several months. Tom is a teacher, crystal healer, modern day shaman who awoken me to the power and healing of crystals. 

I was privileged to attend one of his group healing sessions in the Philippines in which he led us through breathing in a certain fashion for approx 20 mins. With nothing else but his guidance and the technique he led, my spirit soared to another level and connection I have rarely experienced in this lifetime.

This man has no weapons except his heart, his crystals and his incredible connections with the spirit realm. This is a white man from Sante Fe, New Mexico who made millions in insurance, gave it all away and then was given it all back again by his close friend, Spirit. This is a man who exemplifies in the world but not of it. He is always willing to help and offer his healing heart to the world. I would like to share parts of our conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment