Saturday, August 27, 2011

Imagine

Imagine $800,000 sitting in your bank account.
How would you live? What choices would you make?
I intend to live my life from that place.From the place of infinite possibilities, where all I have to do is claim what I want.
More importantly, all I have to do is choose what I want for my life and stand firm, unwavering.
Set my life up for what I want and let the flow take care of the universe.

Trust is the key ingredient. Standing at the bus stop and waiting, knowing that any moment
the bus will come around the corner to pick me up. Standing firmly in that place of faith until the last second.
If you leave a few seconds early, you end up chasing the bus down the street
and you may even miss it completely.
I want to trust
I have faith I can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment