Sunday, August 28, 2011

Following my heart and finally choosing my life path

E-mail from me to Tom

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: The Quest



Thank you Tom.
I am grateful for the open, honest and intuitive advice and feedback you offer me, and your promptness in replying to me :)
I am wondering how you would feel about me sharing some of the things you share with me on my blog.
Many of our conversations and questions posed, I feel may be helpful for the audience that tunes in.
What do you think?

I really hope I will be able to get over to Boracay soon, but to be honest, I see a plan unfolding here in Canada and the US
that may keep me here for at least a year. What I am getting is I need more training in filmmaking, writing, teaching, which are my skills. I am looking at a few technical schools here and also need to be close to an editor to get this film edited and distributed.
Please pray with me

Strange, as I left most of my stuff (not so important) in the Philippines and took with me what little belongings I cherish.
I did have an intuition to book a one way flight here which felt incredibly strange but makes sense now.
Johan is making plans to come here in Dec as he already feels my mind wavering to staying here.
Lots more to talk about
I am busy helping to guide and direct my little sister into a post secondary education, she is also having the same dilemna
as all of us of trying to figure out what to do with her life.

Much love to Karen and you
xo
Clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment