Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Quest Documentary - A film 2 years in the making

I've always felt that I came from somewhere else.
I came from somewhere beautiful, somewhere perfect.
I arrived on this planet with a mission... but unfortunately when I was born, I forgot what it was.

Two years ago I left my home, my family and the city to begin my vision quest. This was a quest in search of myself. At 25 years old this was no easy task, to give up all the things I love and literally walk away from it all.

The process was slow and painful at first, the isolation and loneliness was intense but not the worst part. The purification process began, the stripping away of what was past and suddenly everything was accelerating. Parts of me I knew so well began to die and even my name, Charity, was dead to me now. From the ashes, Clarity emerged and so did I.

I needed help in remembering, in this awakening process. One by one, the teachers appeared. Deeply enlightened men and women from diffrent paths and parts of the world, shamans, yogis, earthkeepers and scientists. These elevated beings had lived their own personal vision quest and had awoken. Now, their mission is to share and activate others rememberings.  At a time when the world is in the midst of major shifts, these enlightened teachers open up to the public in intimate interviews.

The Quest documents my journey across North America and into Asia.

This documentary explores 5 enlightened speakers and their message, way of life, communities and world predictions.  We explore the positive options for a world in the midst of crisis. What are the coming changes and what can we do to shift to the new earth.  We have all heard much about 2012 but what are things we can do to prepare physically, mentally and spiritually.

What is the common message of these teachers and shamans from various parts of the world?

The Quest - A documentary film by Clarity West

The Quest is currently in search of post production funding for editing, music, green screen, sound design, production, web design, marketing and distribution. 


If you are interrested in getting involved as an investor, crew or want to help spread the word, please contact Clarity West - yogagirleastwest@gmail.com


Movie Trailer on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQr73ksgP8

With love,
C West

No comments:

Post a Comment