Saturday, September 10, 2011

Guide me

Walking around the city tonight on a Friday night was kind of like walking through some kind of a strange fiction movie.

People are all getting drunk, drowning their feeling and emotions in unconscious stupors.

I saw girls sitting on the street curb who had no clue who they were.

The city is an unconscious trap of desires.

The city is no place for a hippie.

I felt darkness and I felt fear, my stomach clenched.

Need to keep affirming, dancing, tuning into the light, focusing on the light.

Everywhere I looked, people were enmeshed in drama. Some were so intertwined they were screaming in the street at one another. It felt dark and heavy and I turned the other way on the street.

With the full moon and the planetary shifts right now, people are getting pulled deeper than ever into some serious emotional shit. There is stuff coming out in all of us right now.

We are going Face to Face, head to head. Suit up but don't get caught up. Take no fear, salvation is ever near. We are all free, as soon as we break free.

Guide my thoughts, guide my words, guide my activity

No comments:

Post a Comment