Saturday, September 24, 2011

Being in my Power

It's not my job to be like everyone else.
To compete or strive for worldly success.

My mission is to be me.
To be in my heart and do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
In that, I am truly successful.
I have no competition or pressure as I had originally perceived.

Being an example of someone following their heart and being in the light.
This then requires a removal and cutting off of caring or comparing myself with the opinions of others.
It requires an unshakable faith, to stand unwavering in my truth no matter what is going on around me.
It requires the ability to be centered in myself, in God, 100% of the time.

That is being in my Power.


This message is brought to you by: channeled wisdom from the crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment