Friday, September 2, 2011

Is it just me?

Is it just me or are things starting to getting really intense on the planet right now?
I mean on a really personal level.
It seems everyone I know is going through some major life change, growth, or shifts in relationship. Not discrediting the immensity of these trials, it seems that no one is exempt.

My mother and I went through a major healing together last night as we sat up together in her living room until 2am.

My mom has this amazing ability to annoy the hell out of me, but it's not
personal really. I just have this frusteration when people talk alot, for some reason it really seems to get under my skin.
Anyways.

The night was passing on and I was trying to enjoy our time together since we hadn't seen eachother in eight months since I had moved to the Philippines. Finally, I had to just remove myself from the situation and have a shower. In there I decided, "I'm just going to let her, be her".
When I came out the bathroom I felt guided to give my mom a crystal healing session. Since I carry them everywhere with me now, it was possible.

I had mom lay down in the living room on a yoga mat, lit some candles, saged the area and positioned the crystals in a grid surrounding her. I placed my largest crystal, a rose quartz (for heart opening) on her chest. I began to feel my mind fading out of the picture and becoming more tuned into my true feelings. Slowly, Clarity the ego was fading away and the healer was awakening. I began to move in a dance and my hands electrified with warmth and energy, making clicking sounds. The flow took over and Inner Dance emerged in a divinely conducted symphony of sounds/movement. My mother's inhibitions were gone and I watched as her hands moved in that sacred and magic way, extended to the heavens. The classic Inner Dance energy. Much healing poured forth and through my mother's healing, I also was healed. I felt asleep peacfully with much gratitude in my heart and mind.

I awoke this morning with a small chip on my shoulder, classic sign that my ego was back. It seems that no matter how deep I go spiritually, I always come back to an ego. I guess that is being human, the case until that divine energy is just always flowing uninterruptedly, enlightenment.

From the Inner Dance energy, the realizations came for my mom and I that healing our inner child is going back to a state of perfection, enlightenment. When we first came here, we were perfect and our healing journey encompasses healing the pain that was inflicted and self created between birth and now. Going back to the state of innocence. This means holding that child in our mind, loving ourselves, healing and giving ourselves permission to be whole. Caring for yourself in a sacred manner, and I suppose it would also mean caring for all those in a sacred manner.

Is it just me or is everyone becoming enlightened all at once, suddenly?

No comments:

Post a Comment