Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 - The year for the Indigo

My mission in life seems so big, sometimes it's really scary to think about what I have to accomplish.
I was so overwhelmed today thinking about the idea of starting a business.
I am not overwhelmed because I feel it is a burden or something I have to do, I am overwhelmed at how many ideas I have.I have so much creativity flowing through me right now in my life, I feel as if I am going to explode. And all the little pieces are going to be painting, film, designs, stories but they are all jumbled up into a giant mess of art guts.

I intend to focus my energy, to hone in and to direct the focus so it comes out clear and concise in a neatly little packaged business plan. Then I can present it and say "see, here, see what I can do" and then someone will give me money. And then I will get a space, a beautiful bright space where I can write, print, paint and make movies and art. And all the beauty will flow and people will collaborate and young people will help and learn to hone their energy and it will all be a divine dream, a beautiful dream, a vision manifested. And then when I am old, I will have many beautiful faces around my bed and when I close my eyes for the last time, I will sigh of relief and merge back into light.

Right now I don't have a bed or a chair to sit at my desk. I have a mat on the ground and a desk that was here when I moved in. My hard drives are full of beauty and life and energy from my travels around the country. They need an editor, a magician to breath life into them and paint them all over the computer screen into a masterpiece. My paintings need a canvas, paints and a stand and a home. My eyes need a camera to look through to capture the beauty that spirit is projecting. It will come. The time will come. After all it is 2012 and this is the year for the Indigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment