Monday, November 28, 2011

heart explosion

Heart opening doesn't have to mean falling over and not being able to get up or function.It has a whole new meaning for me.I have been really afraid to let my heart open wide for so many reasons. Mostly from a hard experience I had when my heart majorly opened at 24, I was so high in bliss I lost my job and could barely do anything more than walk the seawall for hours at a time . But my heart is open and it doesn't entail having to hug everyone I meet or become stagnant because I am too scared to go outside. I am trying something new this time. I am giving my love to self. I am directing it back inwards rather than out.

I was waiting for something to happen, waiting for God to do something through me but it involves me taking action. God gave us free will as a gift and we must learn to act, to allow him to act through us.
I listen to this uplifting music and I feel my heart is open wide. The world flows on around me, but I am present to what I am doing.I don't have to absorb people's energy anymore. I can choose where my boundaries begin and end and I don't have to let others moods determine how my life goes.

It is so easy to just give in and get a job, so much easier to just follow the well worn path.
But I am not interrested in following an already created path. I am a trail blazer, a light bearer and a way shower. I am an Indigo.

The more I awake to who I really am the more I see about the complexity of this drama. Most of life's areas that stop us are created by our limiting beliefs and negative self talk. We can create a whole story out of one look from somebody. Imagine if we just focused inwards and were not affected but what others around us thought or how they react. Imagine if we were just us, like when we were a kid. Imagine how liberated we would feel.

I know I have to take action now. There is just no way around it anymore. I have so many amazing options and I want to do them all. I am open, clear and focused, I am being guided now. I see that I have been going through major purification so my actions become easy because it becomes a natural flow from just being in a space of love. I am done with the days of acting from the ego, acting simply for self gain. That is emptiness for me. I want to be filled with the love and joy of life and feel the liberation of being an uninterrupted channel in this divine drama.

I am in love, once again

No comments:

Post a Comment