Wednesday, December 5, 2012

1:11

It's absolutely incredible that thinking of others, opens the door for me to be taken care of myself.

Not trying or wanting, opens the doors for everything I need to easily flow to me. When I am not concerned for myself but for the welfare of all, everyone around me opens the doors for me to be cared for.

The silent God above is silently and lovingly providing for every single one of my needs.

I'm not sure if it is just me but something absolutely terrifying and incredibly amazing is transpiring on Earth right now. I am experiencing waves of absolute fear and worry in combination with complete trust in life and bliss. The days are fast approaching as we near Dec 21st, 2012. What does it all mean?
It is hard to know but what I am experiencing over this past weekend is the deep inward message that we are shifting to another dimension. What I am experiencing is profound and clear revelations, an enlightening of the old and deeply en-grained, unworkable habits that were taught to me by those I love. The things I so deeply treasured and believed as true, are completely false and unworkable in my life.

Tonight I told myself and the universe, I am ready to shift. I am ready to let that old shit go. What is the shit? The shit is the belief that life is a struggle.
Life is happy, joyful and something to be daily celebrated. Just because those around me believe that life is hard, money is a struggle, abundance is scarce, you have to do what you hate to scrape by. All these beliefs are fine but they are not my beliefs or my experience. I tried for years to adopt those old beliefs as my own feelings. I felt that because they struggled, I couldn't be happy and free. But I never associated my consciousness with those limits of beliefs, with that reality. I mean I did outwardly but inwardly it never felt true.

My reality is that money manifests. Especially when my attention is focused on worthy goals and on God. That any amount I need will easily come when my mind is focused and calm. That serving others and God is a worthy and noble way to live and thus it is ok to enjoy the pleasures and gifts that come with that. Including enjoying wealth in a responsible and generous way that includes those around me and those in need. Seeing that God, Jesus is in every person we see that is needy and he is wondering if I will pass him by or stop to help. I do not agree with spending money frivolously on Christmas or any other unnecessary thing. Money is a gift, a flow and should be used with wisdom, discretion and control. There are so many who need help at this time and whether or not we believe someone deserves it or not, we have a responsibility to help. I am all for giving around Christmas time, giving to a worthy cause. Giving to those who truly need it. It's 1:11am and I know I am in the right place at the right time. Now I can sleep soundly.


1 comment:

  1. i heard that if we are meditating at 11am on december 21st we'll all be transformed into astral turtles who can then traverse any universe we like in service of all who dwell there.

    ReplyDelete