Thursday, December 27, 2012

just enjoy

Anything and everything is available to me. There is nothing I can't have. I could choose to eat anything I wanted, I could buy anything, if I really wanted it. I can travel to India, the Philippines, Japan, Europe, anywhere. But what happens when you know you have everything? It just doesn't feel so exciting anymore. There is a calmness about it and even a dispassion. I am seeing in my life how God provides in the most mysterious of ways. She knows so much more than me. And to think that I'm just figuring this out.

I notice that I tend to over complicate things, as if life had to be hard and it wouldn't be fair without a struggle. Why do I feel the need to struggle? Maybe watching others struggle and thinking it has to be that way. Working hard is part of manifesting but for me it has always been that if I really want something, I just focus my mind on the thing. I want to manifest $5,000 so I focus on manifesting 5g's. I don't focus on the reality of it because the reality of the situation. If I focused on that it would be that I am a Canadian citizen living in the countryside of Oregon with no car and no job. Outwardly, it doesn't seem too plausible to make much money. But for me there are infinite amounts of possibilities. Such as, I believe in myself to be a great creator and a great artist. So the only natural thing for me to do is sell my artwork. My artwork is basically selling myself because it is what comes straight from within out onto the canvas. It has taken years to build confidence to actually sell work because my insecurities about myself personally created blocks. Recently, more and more people are contacting me about artwork and it is a very mysterious thing. Being an artist as well as doing business is a lot of fun because the amount of profit I can create directly applies to the amount of focused energy I put out. It is an amazing way to push every single limit I have as well as to expose many cracks in the pot. Anyhow, I'm not sure what I'm going on about but it feels good to talk about.

I just landed here in Vancouver this afternoon and I'm enjoying kicking back for once. It's a struggle not to just continuously work. Even relaxation takes effort. :) Anyhow, enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment