Thursday, April 5, 2012

Time

I have always felt this heavy responsibility, ever since I was a little girl. I think I've been avoiding and hiding from it for years because I never thought I could live up to it. Going against my true nature has been so hard, harder than it could have ever been if I had just let go. But I didn't know how, I was young and just learning. I am accepting, starting to see my mission. I am standing up and becoming responsable, response able. It's not always hard, every day to be in the highest integrity with myself and others, with life, with God. But someone said something to me, imagine that everything, everyone coming to you was an aspect of God, bringing to you something you needed to learn. The responsibility is there, it is letting go and allowing it to manifest. I have seen into the future, I have seen the past, the challenge is just being here now with myself and life and letting it unfold. Not wanting to be somewhere else even though I can imagine myself standing there, in my power, whole and complete. I wonder if that day will come and I will know, this is it, I am here, or if that day has already arrived. The things I did to get to this point were drastic and I have been faced with huge trials and hurdles to arrive at this point, but I'm alive and I am strong. No one can push me out of myself, no one can hurt me anymore, only I have the power to let it affect me. I have power in my connection with the creator, with my father. I believe in love and I know that as I become whole and in love with myself, all good things will come to me. In love, in life.

Clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment