Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Butterfly - Open your wings and Fly

I am a butterfly in my cocoon. Soon my wings will be strong enough to fly. Many years I crawled upon mother earth in guilt and shame, living with my eyes shut. Now, my DNA has been restructured, my call has been heard AND the light has filled my entire body. I am re-born. Five more months and my cocoon will hatch and I will fly, on this physical plane.

I couldn’t even face my own father, the one who created me and breathed life into my lungs. For years I couldn’t look him in the face because I didn’t know how to say the words: “please forgive me”. Instead I  hid and just kept my eyes shut, ashamed to look him in the face. I was afraid of the light and afraid to take responsibility for my actions, to stand up and to take responsibility for my life. Now I am open again, open to life. Open to seeing what is around me, open to listening to those who speak to me. I can see the beauty in things again and I feel an overwhelming sense of joy.  I remember when I was a kid and I felt really safe. When things were upsetting or the energy was bad, I cried and when I did something bad, I said: “I sowwy” and then things were good again. I want to remain in that space where I know that everyday, my needs are taken care of. Not because I only work hard but because my father loves me and knows my needs. My father has always taken care of me. I accept now that I am in this body and sometimes, I can jump up into my light body and soar through the stars, visiting the earth from a higher perspective. I can roam around with the celestial beings and I can feel that they are here too, on earth guiding me and healing me. My blog now isn’t just about getting a point across. It’s about sharing the truth that we are awake. Mother Earth is waking up and she is asking her children to stand up and stop pretending they are dead. We are alive and powerful and if our eyes are open we won't hurt our mother the way we used to.

I had a vision today, of our mother earth.                                                                                                            She is a woman… lying on her back in space. Earth is her body. We, and all the beings on it, are her children. She is alive, she is a being. She loves us like a mother, unconditionally.                                        And in turn, we poison her, we bomb her, we dig in her, extracting her abundance and resources, we pollute her, we kill our brothers, the animals and we kill her children. Imagine a sacred woman, so sacred, a pregnant woman, or a woman on her moon, she is laying there in a sacred way, imagine doing those things to her.

We don’t need to walk on earth cautiously, but we need to walk consciously. We need to watch create a plan to live for the long run and revisit our goals and dreams. Are they good for our mother? Is a new car, a new TV, chemical foods, a new condo and more material things good for our mother. This is no joke anymore, things are at a serious crisis point. If you don’t believe it, ask why 40 million people in the states right now are living off of food stamps right now? Why is the earth erupting in massive and destructive earth changes and why have weather patterns, globally, turned upside down? Why is war erupting across the globe all in the name of oil?  Something is up people and it’s not a negative thing, it’s a huge opportunity to say yes to the change that needs to take place for us to co-exist here. Either that, or co-exit.
There are major world predictions for this year, 2012 coming from the oldest and wisest cultures we have on earth. The only people not claiming massive World and economic change is the American government.
I just finished a four year cycle of vision questing which spanned East and West, from the United States to the Philippines, all in search of myself. I had the privilege of interviewing and living with several enlightened teachers and masters. That cycle of my life is complete now  and I am ready for my mission. To serve this planet in the best way I can, to awaken myself and awaken others. Not to aim for fame or fortune, but to contribute what I was brought here to do. Telling the truth is something I have always loved as well as storytelling and making movies. I have documented the last four years of my journey on film and soon it will be clear to me, the purpose for this Quest. Maybe it was just for me, maybe, it is to share my particular process of self inquiry with others.  Everything I do these days, is for fun, even my business plan, which I am supposed to be working on right now J, is fun.
We are a beautiful global family that has made an agreement to be part of this drama right here, now on Earth. We are brave beings to collaborate and play out this massive, galactic drama. For myself, it was fifteen long years of serious trials, pain, mistakes, heartbreak, depression, sadness, hurt, anger. But it’s over now. The joy, the light has replaced the darkness in my body cells and I will never go back. I chose to work with the white T-shirts now, and the black T-shirts, well, in the words of Johanne Ordonez “can kiss my butt”.

I would love feedback about the documentary, Yoga girl East West, is this a film people would like to see? What kinds of films would YOU like to see being made? I would love to hear from you. I know you're out there. :) with love

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you HAVE to get your documentary out!!! I've personally been looking forward to it ever since I saw the trailer! It needs to come out so that people who need the kind of information you share will have access to it. People are always looking for inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete