Thursday, March 8, 2012

Alot goin on these days

Ok, I have finally come to a point where I realize it's not just me going through a constant array of interesting events. It's everyone.

Yesterday I had a fever for twenty four hours. I woke up this morning and felt fine. I found out that there were major sun flares, it was a full moon and my friend also had a fever.

I keep looking at the clock at the same time 5:55, 11:11 or 9:11.
What does this mean?

I hear guidance a lot lately, for everything. "Don't run, you will be on time", so I walk and the bus is just waiting. "Send this person an e-mail", so I do, and he buys some art. Then there are times I don't listen, I get flustered, I am scared to make the wrong decision so I just do whatever I want, and then I get a stomach ache because I ate something I knew I shouldn't have.

I guess what I'm saying is there's a lot going on these days. In the atmosphere, in the air, in the world. We are all being affected by it.

I want to turn off the daily censor, the voice that is constantly critiquing everything I do. It sucks. It doesn't let me make mistakes or take risks. I want to take more risks and allow myself the room to make mistakes. Kids make mistakes all the time. They don't worry about it when they do. They drag their coat on the ground all the way home without realizing it. When they notice, they pick it up and that's it. It's the guilt and shame that adults carry around. It creates a heaviness, children are light. I want to always stay that way. It was interesting today on the bus, tuning into people's energy. Not someone I recommend. The mind is full of all kinds of crazy shit. I think we are mostly just channeling. Tuning into higher and lower energy sources. It's a powerful tool or a dangerous ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment