Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Golden Compass - the emotions

I just watched the movie, "The Golden Compass". It's a kids movie about people who have something called "a demon". This demon is an animal and each person has one, a guide that is a part of them. The demons speak and communicate and have a connection with the human like no one else. The "gobblers", the people who control things and make the laws, seek to seperate the humans from their demon so they can be easily controlled. The gobblers want to stop the humans from growing up into adults because their demon connect them, the humans with the other worlds. The spirit realm.
Sound familiar?

These kids movies really make me wonder, especially since the Hollywood powers that be probably have a good idea about some of the upper level shit going on these days. I dunno about you but I feel like there is a battle going on right now that far outreaches what the mainstream public is being told about. In the golden compass, they are told of the prophecy of a war that is to come, and it's not just over earth, it's for the galaxy and beyond. The prohecy is about a child who can change that. Could we be those children? I feel like we are, and more so recently. I just moved into a house with a good friend named Miro, he is an Indigo kid. It's amazing being around one another, all kinds of crazy miracles and realizations occur. It's like our evolution is sped up around eachother. God is working in some mysterious ways recently and my life is starting to spin out of control. Not in a reckless way but out of my everyday "thinking" way. I feel like the flow is taking over so strong that I don't even have  time to think about it or resist it because so many miracles just happen one after the other. Since taking part in ceremony, life has opened in a new and incredible way. Who I am is being revealed, I have arrived. I am here, my eyes are open for the first time maybe since I was 1 or 2 years old.

This life is so full of mysteries and the deeper I get, the more humble I become because I see how little I know. I've been getting worked over lately when I don't follow my heart and go to deep in the mind, I suffer, it brings me pain. I am seeing lately how I cannot judge another because there is always a reason why things happen and why people make certain choices. We may not agree but there is freedom in allowing others to make their own choices and not being attached in either way they choose. Give people the freedom to make their own choices. I am seeing in my own life, the joy that comes in not having expectations of others. I have a lot of forgiveness to pray about for myself and others. So many things...

I've been sleeping a lot lately and sometimes I notice I have been sleeping longer than I probably should. I have been allowing myself to follow my natural flow by every night turning my phone off and allowing myself to wake up in my own cycle. Usually a crow, or some other bird will start to chirp insistently when it is time for me to rise. Sometimes, when I am in tune, the sun rise naturally will wake me. Lately though, like this morning, it was close to ten I think. There is something amazing about following my heart because I don't see myself struggling much anymore. Things come smoothly and naturally and everything always falls perfectly into place. I trust that it will, I don't doubt it. We are all entitled to re-enter the kingdom, our natural birthright. We have never left our royal parent's side, it's only us, who turn away. Because we want to do things our way and we don't listen.

Recently, I have come back into communication with my guides. It is a very very interresting and amazing situation beyond worlds, words, whatever. Guides, guidance, it is the same thing. All we have to do is start to talk to them, to listen, and to trust. Trust your feelings, they will lead you somewhere. Even anger and sadness lately has been so beautiful when I'm open to crying or feeling what I feel, I go be alone and I pray or I lay down with music and I just ask. WHat is this I'm feeling, why? And always, it is shown to me and it always stems back to me. Finding ways to clear the energy is super important and recently I realized how many ways I've been taught to clear my energy. SOme of them include: smudging yourself with sage, using crystals.

I would love to hear your way of clearing your energy...

No comments:

Post a Comment