Friday, December 9, 2011

full moon forward

I have been feeling the pull of the full moon, on my mind and body.  Does anyone know how to get my question mark to stop reading ééÉÉ   Must be a Saturns transit thing or Mercury retrograde. My mind has been going crazy the last few days, like its stuck in a sticky loop, a cul de sac and it just keep spinning around the same thing over and over again. One of these days this game is gonna get old and Im just going to move into my heart permanently. Nothing gets solved up there, its just a jumbled mess of past conditioning. I have to be fair because my mind has also become a sharp tool from which I have been carving a beautiful life, guided by the omnipresent lord of the universe. The Queen Bee and Prince of the cosmos riding on my left and right, guiding me every step of the way. I am a divine heir to the throne of eternity. I am a star child. I would really like to have something from space, I hear there are crystals and stones and stuff you get that come from the stars. I want to suggest that everyone have a crystal either in their home, altar or on them. dont think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment