Friday, December 2, 2011

Abundance Consciousness

Im so rich, I have just been seeing myself as poor.
Im so succesful, I was just looking at the things I didnt do.
Im so free to create, I was just too busy focusing on the past.
Im so happy, I just didnt see what there was to be happy about.
Im a princess, who has been wearing a ragged dress and imaging I was that.
I imagined I was a failure because I never took the time to acknowledge myself and all the amazing things I do.
I felt lonely when I couldnt see that Gods blessings were all around me.
Some moments I felt poor but I am one of the richest person alive
I dont regret anything I did whether it seemed responsible or not.
I follow my heart and it always leads me somewhere good.
Even if it doesnt always make sense, it feels right and so it is.
What is right for me, may not be right for someone else, but Im ok with that now
After years and years, I am finally feeling at peace with who I am.
In that I know that I am truly successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment