Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the shift is already here

Last night as I was waiting for the bus home, I held one of my blue crystals in between my two palms. As I massaged it, I could feel the energy that began to pour from it, out and across my body. I felt an expansion in my heart and mind and it didn't even matter to me anymore that it was cold and the bus would be another 20 min.

I got onto the bus and continued to be in this state of being, a really peaceful state. After I sat down I noticed how person after person walked by the open seat beside me. Who would sit down next to me I wondered.

As I held my crystal, deep, healing sounds started quietly re-verberating out of me. It sounded like I was humming, but it was more like a chant without words. I closed my eyes and continued to quietly sing this healing song. When I opened my eyes there was an Indian man with a turban sitting beside me. He must have been in his 60's and he had a long beard. He didn't look at me when I turned to look at him.

I continued to hum as the noisy bus continued on it's long winding route towards my home. The song continued and I began to notice that the man beside me was humming along. At one point I stopped singing completely to hear whether or not he was still singing. He continued on with the song  in the same melody I had been chanting, repeating it over and over. This went on for awhile as we both starred straight ahead, humming this deep soul sounds. Joy filled my heart, I felt warm rush over my body. No one seemed to notice with the loud noise of the bus and everyone being connected into their Ipod, phone or laptop. It was just this stranger and me, singing together and this loving energy that was so strong it just took us both over. When his stop came, he stood up and I turned to look at him for the first time. He smiled and gave me a little wave as he walked off. No words were exchanged but something beautiful and sacred had just taken place and we both felt it. Maybe others did too, but I'm not quite sure.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome experience, sis! Keep up your Great Work, I'm 100% with you!

    ReplyDelete