Friday, October 14, 2011

Love

Love.
I am in love.
I am love.
I'm feeling love.
I love, love.

This word is so strange...love.
This is supposed to encompass how we feel when someone evokes or stirs these feelings within us.
But I have been feeling love lately, spontaneously and it's not coming from any "one".
Lately I have become very controlled and conscious about my use of the sexual energy.
I wouldn't say that I'm not using it, but I'm not releasing it.
My sexual energy is being used in my art, school, meditation, my interactions with others and the love I am feeling for myself.
I am feeling love for God and when it starts to bubble over, it spills out to those around me.

I see that as a human being I have been looking for this love. Looking for someone to give my love to. Searching for that right person to spark the inner flame of my heart. But since being away from my partner and spending much time alone, I am feeling deep love welling up within myself.
I feel that some men are beginning to feel the energy that I am building inside and they feel love for me because of it. That control and focused use of the sexual energy is attractive, it's magnetic and in worldly terms, it's sexy. It takes discipline, focus and a goal. Why? Why keep the sexual energy in when I could easily just make love, have sex or masturbate. Well, it's a good question and as a young, healthy and attractive woman in my mid 20's, it's not always easy. I have found that the payoff is much greater than the momentary release of that pressure. Try it, even for a week and see how magnetic and attractive you become, feel how the energy builds and washes over you. Don't do it because you have to, do it for yourself to feel what a powerhouse you truly are.

I love you, unconditionally.

1 comment: