Friday, June 24, 2011

To dance or not to dance

That is the question.
My cosmic romance is with the creator
Is it between him and I,
if so, then there is no need to cry
if I Sundance here, or dance over there.
My guides will show me
my courage to bare
my heart and soul
on that platform
could that thought have been real
That this time it will be me all alone
under the starry night, praying for four days and four nights
no food, water or sustenance
besides the cosmic rays

how o' how will I make it through those four days.
My heart aches to think that I may do this journey alone
no one too see, no one to impress
put on my best dress and dance alone
dance for God
dressing up for my cosmic parents
my heart wants to explode with this unselfish thought
who would I become if I did this just for me
alone, just me
and he,
and he is me
and I am he.

Could it be, that this is meant to be
that I could actually be free
from doing what it is I see
in my heart of hearts
away from family, friends
facing sister stars
alone in the dark
just me and my art
this body that was lent to me
and then I
don't have to do anything
but sit and give it back
who will I become if I allow this to be
Will it free me?

No comments:

Post a Comment