Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MSG in Food

I was recently e-mailed an article about the food flavoring additive MSG and I would like to quote it.

"When I heard this, I was shocked.  I went into my kitchen and checked the cup-boards and the refrigerator. MSG was in everything -- the Campbell's soups, the Hostess Doritos, the Lays flavored potato chips, Top Ramen,Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Heinz canned gravy, Swanson frozen prepared meals, and Kraft salad dressings, especially the "healthy low-fat" ones."


This guy is actually worried about MSG being in his food??? Look at his grocery list. The article is about MSG causing obesity. Did anyone look at the type of foods that MSG is being added to?? You can't add MSG to a banana, a leaf of kale or some almonds. If we choose to eat only the healthy, untouched foods that nature provides us, we don't have to worry about getting diseases and being obese.      Just a though.

No comments:

Post a Comment