Monday, May 30, 2011

Rainy Season in Palawan

It has been raining all day.
Makes me tired
I wanted to leave today, to have some alone time
To get away from this island so Jo would  miss me
Instead he is having a great day cuz he has me around
And he can do whatever he wants
He has been doing whatever he wants and I am
Just waiting for the day he will become serious about things
If I reverse that
I have been doing whatever I want and he is just waiting
For the day I will become serious about him
I doubt our being meant to be together
I think about my ex and running back to Vancouver
I think about freedom and how much more money
And success I could have if I was alone and just
Focused on myself
Maybe it’s a matter
Matter the matter is
Maybe what I am doin is focusing too much on him
And not enough on me
I need to be in my power and in my own place
No matter who comes around

No comments:

Post a Comment