Thursday, April 28, 2011

Photography by clarity west


















My Navajo teacher, Emerson, says that each morning we should rise to greet the sun.
Ommm shanti shanti shanti
Open our hearts to the sun, the moon, the stars. Open our hearts.
My heart is open to you creator
Let me see your glowing face in all my brothers and sisters
I want to be present, awaken me from this trance
The deeper I go 
the more I want to know
How you work
From right inside me
How you dance through my fingers all the way down to my toes
I don’t care what anybody thinks
I am you, you are me.

Hari Om Tat Sat
You teach me through so many
Even the cat who lazily goes from porch to porch and is always provided for.
Basking in your light, there is only you and me.
Presence is what I want, my heart aches.

How can I enjoy you all for myself when my family is suffering
I need you, they need you, we need you
It hurts to feel separate
I want to be one
I want to see you in every single one
I pledge to you that I will see my vision quest through
my arms flowing like butterfly wings
my graceful movements stretch my neck to the sky
and I find that I am becoming a swan

You are my lake, my opal, my jewels and my stocks and bonds
I trust in you
more than I trust in anything
in anyone
because you are all there is
and we, we are the channels.
I feel you flowing through me
I don't even know who I am or what I have to say
banish the fear, the doubt
re-arrange my heart with inner peace
breathe
In and out
one more deep breathe
In and out
Yes, now we are here
all we have to do is breathe and remember we are not alone
beautiful one.
God has you in mind always
he is never far

No comments:

Post a Comment