Sunday, April 17, 2011

Color

Sometimes there is so much energy rushing through me
I want to explode with color
to paint, to write, to scream, to design, to make love

something anything to express this energy flowing through me

I want to give my all
it's not something small
it's as big and tall as Donald's skyscrapers
as Davinci's code
it's as magical as licking the back of a toad

I am an artist and I want to create
where do I start and what do I do
my days are so empty like a black canvas
I'm not even sure what to do

when I focus my mind up to the third eye
I ask for inspiration
the answer is clear
be present and it will come
it doesn't matter
just need to let go of the judgment to allow the flow uniterupted
like the pipe, let the water flow
like the fountain let it gush out and pour forth unto all who will receive it

 I am just a humble young woman
who is so much more
seeing the light shinning bright in my eyes
I am learning how to realize instead of despise
who I am
the medium I have been given is me
just let her free to be
enjoy the ecstasy of creativity and individuality
that God expresses through me
the little I am joining one day back to the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment