Friday, October 11, 2013

Tues, April 23rd (3rd day after Swamiji’s passing)

Something big happened last night as I was sitting front seat at the front of the temple for Swamiji’s commemoration ceremony.  As I watched the flower procession carry on, I felt completely raw and exposed. I felt disgusted at what I saw. Human beings, attachment to one another, to love, to marriage, old age, diseased old saggy bodies, decomposing as we speak. I could barely stand to look. I am disgusted by the ego right now. By my own and by others. I feel like I absolutely want to serve and give everything to Swamiji but I am so conflicted because I don’t know how much to give, what to do at what time.  Can I give 24/7? I want to but I am absolutely exhausted mentally but more so physically. DO I sleep in and rest the body for a day? But then I miss a day of being and feeling in tune. Am I feeling in tune right now? Well, no. Because I feel sad. I feel sad and distraught over loosing Swamiji. I haven’t been honoring people. I haven’t been cherishing them or making them feel important. I haven’t felt loved or important. I know people look up to me. It would help to be kind. It’s hard sometimes. I get too comfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment