Thursday, July 12, 2012

Who would of thought poetry...


Opening
by Clarity West

Life is a reflection – perfection -
is a dream, not as it seems

Cosmically small and large

Galactic bursts of intelligent life

Flowing through ever cell and smile

The joy is overwhelming – opening my heart to love

Falling in love with life – letting go of fear and strife

My cosmic beloved has come down to me, in every flower, every cherry on a tree

He dreams of me and I of him

In my lovers kiss there can be no sin, guilt, worry, fear and shame – replaced by thee

The cosmic drum of duality

Night and day, work or play, I am learning to feel thee

After the day I relax from activity – this is the key to finding thee

Feeling thee when I cease my mental activity

Don’t be alarmed, it’s still me – just vibrating at a higher frequency

You are too high to frighten me as you hold me close, by your side – we fly you see

I asked for my divine to make love to me, high above in greater realities

In place, he sent me many friends, you see, so no choice is necessary

I can love all of thee in various forms and different bodies

Spread out across the stars in cosmic births – finally myself has been unearthed

All along she and I were there, I was simply unaware

That thou art the cosmic in I - and when I go I won’t really die

I will merge back with thee for eternity

Until once again I will join the reverie
Of this sacred family tree

called Earth


1 comment:

  1. "You're cheating," I said to my Friend one day,
    "You're omnipresent, so it's easy to love these vast beings - these souls!"
    "It's not so hard as you think," He gently said, "Follow me and see."

    ReplyDelete