Friday, June 8, 2012

I am in love...again

Over and over, lifetime after lifetime I have fallen in love. The tides are beginning to turn and my love, inspired by the beautiful, deep souls around me, is turning my love inwards and upward. I am falling in love with the beauty I am seeing all around me. I watched two swallows, spiralling through the air, weaving around one another and wondered why else would they be doing this dance except for pure joy? Love has no reasons, it is spontaneous, it is just pure spontaneous love and joy in expression. I am enjoying loving silently, inwardly without vocalizing it but just feeling it inside myself. I feel it's healing washing over me and healing ever nook and cranny. I go to my room sometimes and feel as if I am madly in love but it is only me there, me and the divine.

Krishna, Radha, Rama, Sita, Mary, Jesus; all of these divine personages are inspiring us to what it means to purely love. It is pure, it is tender, it is friendship above all. Lust, obsession, infatuation are all confused and mis-directed remnants of what is true. The outer expression I have always sought, to share my love with another, is being fulfilled in a way I can't yet understand. How long will this go and how far will it take me? I don't know but I am feeling and trusting what is being asked of me. To love un-attached and love what is best for my love. To forgive and love myself, is to forgive and love others. I am asking forgiveness and I am healing.

I can no longer pretend or deny that the creator of the universe is hearing me and answering my call. He is blessing and watching over me and one day, I pray to know him more intimately than any lover can know another.

No comments:

Post a Comment