Thursday, June 28, 2012

After cleanse thoughts

Just completed 7 Days on Master's cleanse (not to be confused with the Master cleanse).
The goddess is back. That is what I heard so strongly yesterday. She is awakening on the planet again, through me, through all female bodies, through mother earth. I moved and danced and felt how light and joyful it is to be alive. This is my true nature and all the stuff that bogs me down, it is only temporary. My soul is always untouched, pure, natural and free. It takes a cleanse or seclusion to get back to that sometimes. Last night I came up to my room after a long day of cleansing and serving in the kitchen. I had one hour to myself to actually go deep into quiet and explore this cleanse inwardly before I would absolutely need to pass out. I decided to journal and at first it felt forced but very quickly I was just writing full out, stream of consciousness and so many realizations were coming to me. This cleanse was not like shaking up the earth, but it was powerful and sweet in many ways. It showed me that I don't have to keep feeling like I need to overhaul myself and my life. Maybe finally after years of intense cleansing, fasting, praying, ceremony, medicines it's time to start accepting myself. Maybe it's time to start polishing rather than demolishing. I'm seeing too that very little ridiculous anger or pain came out, just some residual stuff from issues I've been working on for years. Mother stuff, sister stuff, you know, the usual. Anywho, I'm making dinner for the community tonight so I gotta head out. Love you all so much. Drop me a line sometime.
xoxo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment