Monday, June 4, 2012

Encouragement goes a long way

E-mail from my little sister, Christina West

Charity, when you left I was smiling but honestly I felt like crying. I do not know what it is about us but I feel like I know you and you know me better than anyone else does. We fight but I really do love you and it's the mark of someone you really care about if it hurts to be fighting with them. I only want good things for you, and I am extremely jealous and proud of you for taking risks in life, and most the time making something awesome from them.

I hope you are getting set up in your new place and are well, but mostly are confident in yourself and in your heart.Also dad came over the next night and literally cried like a baby talking about leaving you at the station. We talked about how our past was rough but we should all love each other no matter what.

Keep writing and living, fuck money cuz look at what the bitterness of not having it does and how when you get it its never enough. The only thing that is satisfying is doing what you love. Be happy big sis
-tuna 

No comments:

Post a Comment