Friday, May 11, 2012

Something finally shifted


So much shifted today. It’s like I’ m realizing how out there I went with the ayahusca journey. It really took me out of body and into another realm. It brought me back and forced me to re-examine my old self and the parts that don’t work are so uncomfortable. Yet it was almost as if I was trying to force the old pieces back onto myself, for fear of falling apart. I’m being faced with recreating the new me, or spirit rather is restructuring me, from the inside out. I am in an environment which is allowing me to do so. The fear is the sensitivity. Positivity is the biggest thing I am seeing right now as an absolute key to a joyful and successful life, always saying yes and seeing and holding myself, others and life in the highest state.

No comments:

Post a Comment