Friday, May 11, 2012

The merging

This is an image I received when I was meditating several months ago. It explained to me what is going on right now with this huge planetary shift in energy and consciousness. What I understood from it is that the spiritual world and the material world are starting to merge, the veil is becoming thinner as we are becoming aware of the truth about who we are and why we are here.

We are all feeling things quickening as we are awakening to our own greater self expansion and greater reality. This will cause much shifting in relationships, create environmental changes and awakening in the physical, mental and emotional bodies.

I have come to learn that the best plan is to let go because it's a wild ride. The comforting thing is we are all in this together.

Please comment or e-mail me if you have been experiencing any of these types of feelings or changes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment