Saturday, April 5, 2014

Nothing important

I have nothing important to say. I am not as an important person as I used to think. There is something very humbling about life. Everything comes around. Self confidence at some point will have to be humbled, and the humbled one will gain strength from the times he got to know him self.

I have nothing important to say tonight except what is so important about being important. Is a life lived slowly, humbly and happily not truly a successful one. Have you ever lived in the fast lane? I have. You move fast, make money fast, think quickly and sharply. And you move so fast, when your done, there is no one left around. Seriously, I have left countless people behind because I wanted to grow fast, move fast, make money faster, or reach enlightenment.

I was told there is a natural timing to things and they just happen, without us forcing anything. (I watched the Lion King this week because I was sick in bed) We will naturally evolve, we will naturally find God in ourselves. This all will happen without the forcing. So.... I do have some things to say. But none of them are important.

Hakuna Matata - no worries - Lion King



No comments:

Post a Comment