Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rest

It's as if it never happened. The whole trip down to LA for two weeks, the pilgrimage to all of Yogananda's shrines, the flow, the struggle, the highs and lows. I'm just here now, back at Laurelwood and all is calm.

Yogananda took me on a ride and daily, all I could was just let go of my plans and see what he had in store. Go to the store, but don't buy anything, stay here, don't walk there; it was a moment to money tuning in. The reason I say money is because I was tuning in moment to moment as I had next to nothing in my wallet at times and had to stay in the flow to navigate how I would get by. It's amazing how calm and centered life can be when we inwardly relax and trust. The times I panicked or got off center, I caused myself so much more mental suffering when nothing was even wrong. It's amazing. This life is just absolutely amazing. Sometimes I feel like having little money can be a blessing for some people as it really requires a greater amount of trust, attunment and creativity to daily manifest what we need. There is a tendency I see sometimes with people to just trust too much in themselves when they have that kind of material security.

I just finished this big push, two weeks ago now, preparing for Swami Kriyananda's visit at Laurelwood and the grand opening weekend. The flow of energy that went through me to create the designs and marketing for the big event was incredible. It was as if Swamiji and Master flowed right through me to create exactly what they wanted. I could have never done that on my own. I guess the prayers we do here to become clear and open channels works. I have been changed, my consciousness and how I feel about life has changed. Something beautiful happened to me that weekend, to everyone here in the community.

What is next in store for me, now that things have quieted down around here? I'm not sure. But we will find out soon.

Jai Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment